0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You really nailed it! Keep up the good work.
1. Bhagavad Gītā belongs to the group of scriptures called…
2. Do you know on which day of the Mahābhārata war was Bhagavad Gītā narrated by Sañjaya?
3. What does Dhṛtarāṣṭra represent?
4. Chariot is a metaphor of…
5. What does Bhīṣma represent?
6. What does Krishna advise Arjuna in the first chapter of Bhagavad Gītā?
7. Which excuses Arjuna uses not to fight?
8. The first verse of Bhagavad Gītā is spoken by…
9. Arjuna describes his mental state in Chapter 1:
“I am unable to hold myself together, I am , and my mind is reeling.”
10. At the end of Chapter 1 Arjuna surrenders to Krishna.