0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You really nailed it! Keep up the good work.
1.Bhagavad Gītā is a…
2. Which verse of Chapter 2 is considered as true beginning of the Bhagavad Gītā?
3. In which verse of Bhagavad Gītā is Arjuna seeking Kṛṣṇa’s advice for the first time?
4. “As a person casts off worn-out garments and puts on new ones, so does the embodied Self cast off Its worn-out bodies and enter into new ones.” Which verse is that?
5. What are the qualities of a realised person according to Lord Krishna’s teachings in 2 Chapter of the Gita?
6. Term sthita-prajñā refers to:
7. Fill in the blank:
“When one is able to withdraw the senses from the objects of senses on every side, as a withdraws its limbs, then one’s wisdom is firmly established.”
8. Put the below statements in the order in which they emerge from one another according to Chapter 2.
9. In Chapter 2 Arjuna finally fully surrenders to Krishna.
10. Chapter 2 is a good summary of the whole Gita.
11. The first step that Krishna takes towards taking Arjuna out of his depression is explaining to him about…
12. In this chapter Krishna questions the authority of the Vedas.