0 of 7 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Detecting Papa Yogas or other blind spots in a birth chart and having a firm grasp of them can sometimes take time – this is why we call them “blind spots”. If you haven’t done so yet, you can always consider sign up to “Detecting Blind Spots in Your Birth Chart” course. If you have already done that, you might like to re-watch Lesson 1 once again.
You are really good in detecting blind spots and Papa Yogas in a birth chart and have a good grasp of them. You did great!
You can detect the blind spots in any birth chart seamlessly and you clearly understand the topic. Keep up the good job!
1. Which planets are in Kshobhita Avastha (agitated state) during this New Moon?
2. Which planets are in Kshudhita Avastha (starving state) during this New Moon?
3. Which element suffers from Papa Kona Yoga during this transit?
4. Which Papa Yoga is affecting sign of Capricorn, where Sun and Moon will meet?
How many houses will be affected by Papa Yogas during upcoming New Moon?
6. Which Nabhas Yoga will be formed during upcoming New Moon?
7. Which nakshatras will be affected by Sthula and Kantaka points during this New Moon?