0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You really nailed it! May the universe continue to guide you.
1. Which of the below statements are true? Rahu and Ketu are…
2. Eclipse can happen only if there is an alignment between…
3. During which lunar phases can eclipses occur?
4. When an eclipse is not total (but partial) it is because…
5. How does total lunar eclipse look like?
6. Can you recognise which eclipses are represented by these alignments?
7. How can you see an eclipse in an astrological chart? Which factors need to be fulfilled?
8. Different eclipse sequences support either our material enjoyment (bhoga) or spiritual transformation (moksha). Assign these sequences to the qualities they support.
9. Sparsha is a moment when…
10. Define those three types of eclipses:
11. Chudamani Grahana is a particularly auspicious eclipse which happens when…
12. What is an eclipse point?