0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You really nailed it! Keep up the good work.
1. Which divine incarnation of Lord Vishnu is Ketu associated with as per sage Parashara?
2. Which nakshatra is particularly dear to this form of Lord Vishnu and is often called birth nakshatra of Ketu?
3. The Adidevata of Ketu is:
4. Chitragupta, pratyadi-devata of Ketu, represents:
5. Which colour is Ketu traditionally associated with?
6. Which planetary avastha is caused by Ketu?
7. Which of the 10 Mahavidyas is connected to Ketu?
8. Ketu doesn’t undergo any planetary avasthas.
9. Ketu doesn’t rule any zodiac sign.
10. Ketu is a cruel planet, therefore all of his periods and transits feel unpleasant.
11. Ketu feels better in watery signs than earthly signs.
12. The healing plant associated with Ketu is: