0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Every zodiac sign is a universe in itself. It may take some time and practice to understand each rashi fully. If you haven’t done so yet, you can always consider sign up to “12 Rashis – In-Depth” course. If you have already done that, you might like to re-watch Lesson 5 dedicated to sign of Gemini.
You really nailed it! May the universe continue to guide you.
1. Mithuna is a Sanskrit name for sign of Gemini. It means:
2. Which sage presides over sign of Gemini?
3. Mitra Aditya is the form of Sun-god presiding over the sign of Gemini. His name means:
4. The energy of which chakra is embodied by sign of Gemini?
5. Which planets are functional benefics for Gemini Ascendant?
6. Which planet is badhakesha for Gemini Ascendant?
7. Dvandva is one of the names of sign of Gemini. It also means…
8. What is the gender of sign of Gemini?
9. What is the biggest weakness of Mercury, planetary ruler of Gemini?
10. Which colour is associated with Gemini?
11. Sign of Gemini is known as one of the most playful rashis. It is because…
12. Sign of Gemini is known also as one of the most curious rashis. It is because…