0 of 18 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 18 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You really nailed it! Keep up the good work.
1. Which divine incarnation of Lord Vishnu is Saturn associated with as per sage Parashara?
2. Which nakshatra is particularly dear to this form of Lord Vishnu and is often called birth nakshatra of Ketu?
3. The Adidevata of Saturn is:
4. The pratyadi-devata of Shani is:
5. Which bodily tissue is Saturn associated with?
6. Which planetary avastha is caused by any planet becoming conjuct with Saturn?
7. Which of the 10 Mahavidyas is connected to Saturn?
8. Saturn is an airy planet and therefore causes vata related diseases and imbalances in the physical body.
9. Saturn represents the quality of duhkha or sorrow within us.
10. Saturn is a harsh and cruel planet, therefore all of his periods and transits feel unpleasant.
11. Which chakra in our energy body is Saturn connected to?
12. The chakra which Saturn is connected to is (similarly to tamasic Saturn) the seat of tamo guna within us.
13. Saturn is friendly towards…
14. Saturn is unfriendly towards…
15. Saturn is neutral towards…
16. Saturn experiences agitation (kshobhita avastha) when…
17. Saturn experiences starvation (kshudhita avastha) when…
18. Saturn cannot experience lajjita avastha.