0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Every zodiac sign is a universe in itself. It may take some time and practice to understand each rashi fully. If you haven’t done so yet, you can always consider sign up to “12 Rashis – In-Depth” course. If you have already done that, you might like to re-watch Lesson 7 dedicated to sign of Leo.
You really nailed it! May the universe continue to guide you.
1. The animal associated with sign of Leo is sometimes also considered to be a vahana (Divine carrier) of one of the Hindu gods. Which one?
2. What does this lion represent in this context?
3. The energy of which chakra is embodied by sign of Leo?
4. Which planet becomes a Yogakaraka for Leo ascendant?
5. Which planet becomes a Badhaka for Leo ascendant?
6. Which planets are functional benefics for Leo ascendant?
7. Which planets are neutral for Leo ascendant?
8. Which colour is associated with Leo?
9. Which two Mahavidya Goddesses have their appearance day when Moon is in Leo?
10. Indra Aditya is the form of Sun-god presiding over sign of Leo. His Shakti, Indrani, is the Goddess who helps us overcome…
11. Sign of Leo is known as the most masculine of all rashis. This is because…
12. Sign of Leo is also known as one of the most courageous rashis. This is because…