0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Every zodiac sign is a universe in itself. It may take some time and practice to understand each rashi fully. If you haven’t done so yet, you can always consider sign up to “12 Rashis – In-Depth” course. If you have already done that, you might like to re-watch Lesson 8 dedicated to sign of Libra.
You really nailed it! May the universe continue to guide you.
1. Which form of Divine Mother is sign of Libra particularly associated with?
2. The energy of which chakra is embodied by sign of Libra?
3. Which planet becomes a Yogakaraka for Libra ascendant?
4. Which planet becomes a Badhaka for Libra ascendant?
5. New Moon in Libra is known as…
6. Pushan Aditya, the form of Sun-god presiding over sign of Libra is known as…
7. Saturn dwelling in Libra Ascendant forms…
8. Which degrees of Libra are mulatrikona of Venus?
9. Tula is a Sanskrit name for Libra. It means…
10. Which planets become functional malefics for Libra?
11. Sign of Libra is known as the most diplomatic rashi. This is because…
12. Freedom is a very important quality for all Libra ascendant natives. This is because…