0 of 12 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 12 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Every zodiac sign is a universe in itself. It may take some time and practice to understand each rashi fully. If you haven’t done so yet, you can always consider sign up to “12 Rashis – In-Depth” course. If you have already done that, you might like to re-watch Lesson 4 dedicated to sign of Taurus.
You really nailed it! May the universe continue to guide you.
1. The energy of which chakra is embodied by sign of Taurus?
2. The animal associated with sign of Taurus is sometimes also considered to be a vahana (Divine carrier) of one of the Hindu gods. Which one?
3. In which nakshatra within sidereal Taurus Moon finds its exaltation place?
4. Which colour is associated with Taurus?
5. Which sage presides over sign of Taurus?
6. Is Moon generally a supportive planet for Taurus Ascendant?
7. Is Venus generally a benefic planet for Taurus Ascendant?
8. Taurus represents the face of Kala Purusha (Spirit of Time). Which planet represents the face as well?
9. Vrishabha is a Sanskrit name for sign of Taurus. It also means:
10. Which planet becomes a Yogakaraka for Taurus Ascendant?
11. Sign of Taurus is known as one of the most stubborn rashis. It is because…
12. Taurus Ascendant natives are often very fond of fine foods, fine arts and luxurious products. This is because…